How do I write an assesment for office health & safety

Old September 22nd 06, 03:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected]

Default How do I write an assesment for office health & safety

Brief clear term 'ergonomics, common office hazards & injury prevention.
include oos, eyestrain, cuts, burns,trips, strains from incorrect lifting
procedures,
injuries from falling objects, suggested excercises and prevention strategies.

my name is
I am quite deaf dont feel that a discussion group will help. I wont be able
to hear.
Is there some other means of communication

Regards Maureenalisha
Old September 22nd 06, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

We don't deal with the contents of Word documents - and I'm not completely
sure what you are asking anyway.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 22nd 06, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You probably need to google for what you're interested in, but note that a
"discussion group" is what you posted in. They don't require hearing as they
are (typed) text only.

Old September 22nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson

If you do a Google search on

occupational health and safety

you will find many web sources. Many of these are Australian.

http://www.ccohs.ca/

might be worth a look for background information even although it is a
Canadian resource.

Good luck. You are undertaking a monumental task in determining what to
include so the finished product will embrace the essential without being
too long and complex. And then there are the legal implications.

Tom

MSMVP

Windows Shell/User