Marine1

Default Clip art online.

In Word the clips online tab defaults to a network drive instead of office
clip art online?
Beth Melton

What version of Word are you using?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Marine1" wrote in message
In Word the clips online tab defaults to a network drive instead of
office
clip art online?

Ellen

I'm having the same problem on one of the workstation I support. There is a
knowledgebase article on this problem, but the workstation having the problem
has the same version of the mso.dll file that works on my workstation. Are
there any other fixes for this? We are using Word 2002.