Buckey

Default No online clip art

I have 35 XP Pro pc's with Office 2003 Pro. 3 of the pc's do not show the
online clip art when we click Insert/clipart. All others do. These were
cloned and are identicle machines. Since we are in a school setting I guess
someone changed a setting. Any idea why these do not show web clip art.
They are OK if we go to the web.

Pc's are on T-1 Swithched LAN.

Buckey
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QnVja2V5?=,

I have 35 XP Pro pc's with Office 2003 Pro. 3 of the pc's do not show the
online clip art when we click Insert/clipart. All others do. These were
cloned and are identicle machines. Since we are in a school setting I guess
someone changed a setting. Any idea why these do not show web clip art.

Since you haven't gotten a response here, try asking in the
word.drawing.graphics newsgroup. There are a couple of people who drop by
there, on occasion, who seem to have a decent grasp how clipart is managed.

If this isn't just Word, but also other Office apps, the PowerPoint group might
be a good bet, as well, since they deal much more intensively with graphics.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)