Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kathleen Botham Kathleen Botham is offline

Default I need contract on house rules with my son.

I am trying to set up an agreement with my son on the rules of the house when
he moves back into my house.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tim[_5_] Tim[_5_] is offline

Kathleen Botham wrote:
I am trying to set up an agreement with my son on the rules of the house when
he moves back into my house.

OK...best of luck with that. Did you have a question or are you looking
for moral support or suggestions on some effective rules?

Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You will be wasting your breath - and you'll never get rid of him