Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chuck Chalupa Chuck Chalupa is offline

Default How do I stop eht SQL Message from opening

I'm new to mail merge so this may be a dumb question.

When I open my mail merge document I get a message box stating "Opening this
document will run the following SQL command SE:ECT * FROM 'mydata' Data from
your database will be placed in the document. Do you want to continue?" with
the opetions Show Help, Yes, and No.
Is there a way to stop this Message box from opening?

Thanks,
Chuck
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825765/en-us

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Chuck Chalupa" wrote in message
I'm new to mail merge so this may be a dumb question.

When I open my mail merge document I get a message box stating "Opening
this
document will run the following SQL command SE:ECT * FROM 'mydata' Data
from
your database will be placed in the document. Do you want to continue?"
with
the opetions Show Help, Yes, and No.
Is there a way to stop this Message box from opening?

Thanks,
Chuck

message on opening Word 2002 AndyRH11 Microsoft Word Help 2 February 5th 06 08:33 AM
Message opening a document G Mailmerge 2 September 13th 05 05:44 PM
Error message upon opening brian Microsoft Word Help 1 April 1st 05 02:19 PM
I get a message when opening a fle that it is not available help denbruzzi Microsoft Word Help 2 February 20th 05 04:07 PM
I get "subscript out of range" error message. How do I stop this? adl1704 New Users 1 December 6th 04 04:00 AM