Sharby

Default How do you get full tool bar back?

My tool bar no longer displays the Bold, Underline, Center, Right or Left
Justify icons. How do I reestablish the full tool bar?
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 30 May 2005 08:03:29 -0700, Sharby
wrote:

My tool bar no longer displays the Bold, Underline, Center, Right or Left
Justify icons. How do I reestablish the full tool bar?

Open the Tools Customize dialog.

If you want the toolbar to be exactly like it was when you first
installed Word, click on the Toolbars tab, click once on Formatting,
and click the Reset button.

If you have other customizations on the toolbar that you want to keep,
add back the missing buttons: Click on the Commands tab, click the
Format category, and drag each of the missing buttons from the
Commands list to the toolbar. You may need to right-click each button
and select Default Style from the resulting menu to remove the text
from the button and leave just the icon.

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm
and http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oreMenuCmd.htm for
some more information.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

First make sure that you have the Standard and Formatting toolbars displayed
on two rows; if you combine them on one row, some buttons will not always be
available.

"Sharby" wrote in message
My tool bar no longer displays the Bold, Underline, Center, Right or Left
Justify icons. How do I reestablish the full tool bar?

How does the back button on web tools operate? JC129601 Page Layout 0 May 26th 05 04:17 PM
My tool bars disappeared in Word, how do I get them back? Timothy Medlock Microsoft Word Help 2 May 25th 05 07:20 AM
pdf tool bar wendy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 06:39 PM
Front and Back Don't Align CJ Mailmerge 1 January 18th 05 11:36 PM
My tool menu has disappeared. How to I turn it back on? DFPorter Microsoft Word Help 2 November 25th 04 04:41 PM