mhbeeck

Default wierd symbols in eqautions from downloaded documents

HI

I have to download documents for certain classes i attend at college, and
these documents contain equations. when i open them in Word, there are some
wierd symbols in the equations, and I don't know how to fix this problem.
none of my class mates have this problem. I have Equation editor installed.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Krakmup

G'Day
You may need to reload the equation editor to make sure you have the correct
version. Look he
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...teFraction.htm
Krakmup