Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dan W Dan W is offline

Default How do I unlock a Document

How do I unlock a Document that was Emailed to me to make changes that was
done in word.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If it was password protected, then you don't. But which version of Word are
you using and which version has been sent to you?
What steps are you doing to try and open it for editing?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Dan W" Dan wrote in message
How do I unlock a Document that was Emailed to me to make changes that was
done in word.

Thank you

unlock word document there is no expand document in outline box? sweetness Microsoft Word Help 1 March 20th 08 08:08 AM
Unlock Word documents and unlock toolbar Alexander Microsoft Word Help 0 September 25th 06 07:38 PM
How can I unlock a document I saved in Word document? I cant edit. zookeeper Mailmerge 1 November 18th 05 04:45 AM
unlock document Magic New Users 1 November 8th 05 09:10 PM
how to unlock a document jojo Microsoft Word Help 2 April 21st 05 04:12 AM