Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LDBj LDBj is offline

Default How do I see what page I'm on and total pages in 2007 Word?

In the old version of Word I can (could) see the page I'm working on and the
total pages of the document in the margin at the bottom of the page--not on
the document itself. How do I do this in 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"LDBj" wrote in message
In the old version of Word I can (could) see the page I'm working on and
the
total pages of the document in the margin at the bottom of the page--not
on
the document itself. How do I do this in 2007?

Right-click on the Status Bar at the bottom and add Page Number