Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
2hott4ya 2hott4ya is offline

Default Some of my desktop apps are on microsoft read only

I cannot open several of my applications due to they are in microsoft word
read only state i dont know how i did it but now i cannot access thes folders
they only open in read text for example my video player, yahoo messenger, mp3
rocket my download apps for school im not sure how to undo this HELP!!!!
PLEASE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please explain this more clearly please. What do you mean by MP3 Rocket or
Video player will open Read Only? What has it to do with Word?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP