Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bagwash bagwash is offline

Default Word template for Outlook - the right message this time!

I use Outlook 2000, and choose to edit in Word 2000 (via Tools/Options/Mail
format). But the format that comes up isn't my normal.dot from Word, and I
want to change it.

I can't trace the Word template used by Outlook: suggestions gratefully
received.

(This was originally posted in microsoft.public.outlook, and
microsoft.public.word, but has generated no responses. This newsgroup seems
much more active).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It was either mail.dot or email.dot. Too long ago for me to remember! It
should be colocated with normal.dot.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP