Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kellinator Kellinator is offline

Default how do I customize the status bar

I have a paper in which i need to describe how to customize the status bar
with adding tracking changes and caps lock notification to the bar. I can't
even find how to customize the status bar and the book specifically says to
look in help to find out how to do it. I cant find anything.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:30:01 -0700, Kellinator
wrote:

I have a paper in which i need to describe how to customize the status bar
with adding tracking changes and caps lock notification to the bar. I can't
even find how to customize the status bar and the book specifically says to
look in help to find out how to do it. I cant find anything.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

I have to guess that you're using Word 2007, because the status bar in previous
versions wasn't customizable. In the future, please mention what version you
have, because it often makes a big difference.

Right-click any blank area of the status bar to get a menu, where you can check
and uncheck any of the options.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Word 2007 - Customize the Status Bar JonnieMN New Users 2 March 24th 09 05:54 PM
How do I add caps off/on status to my status bar MS Word 2003? KEH Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 06 07:52 PM
status bar Inches Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 06 10:04 PM
Customize menu with customize picture. Pat Microsoft Word Help 1 July 19th 05 02:03 PM
status bar does not show line and at status judijm New Users 1 January 24th 05 04:35 PM