RYNO

Default Disabling Password Protected Office XP Files Word, and Excel

The business I am working with has recently fired an employee.

This employee had found out about his dismissal, and before he was escorted
out of the building he passworded protected most of his Office XP Word and
Excel files.

I am trying to find out if their is any way to get around this password
lockout so the business can get to the files that we need.

Any help would be greatly appreiciated...

Thankyou for your time.
Word Heretic

G'day "RYNO" ,

Load the backups from the week before and begin court proceedings for
sabotage and breach of company policy.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

RYNO reckoned: