First Time Making a Form

Default Top border of pie chart does not show in print preview.

I have a pie chart with a border around it; however, the border does not show
in print preview, no matter where I place the pie chart on the page. Any
suggestions?

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Are you sure the border is actually a border, as opposed to a selection
highlight? Select the pie chart, click the Line Color tool on the Drawing
toolbar, and set the color to black (or, anything other than None).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com