Sally Twigger

Default How can I print two identical letters, side by side on an A4 page

I'm sure there's a way, (without setting up columns and copying and pasting)
of setting up the page in Word so that the letter you have just typed appears
as two copies side by side on the same sheet of A4. Please help!
Doug Robbins

If you are using (I think it started in XP) Word XP or later, in the File
Print dialog, you can select to print 2, 4, 6, etc pages per sheet. In your
case, you would select 2 pages per sheet and in the pages range of the
dialog, enter

1, 1, 2, 2, etc

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Sally Twigger" Sally wrote in message
I'm sure there's a way, (without setting up columns and copying and
pasting)
of setting up the page in Word so that the letter you have just typed
appears
as two copies side by side on the same sheet of A4. Please help!

Sally Twigger

Thank you Doug. Apart from having to resize some graphics objects which
started to go off the page, it was just the ticket.

Thank you thank you

Sal xxxx
(No longer frustrated school secretary!)