Susan CF

Default Cannot read whole document

I am an experienced Word user, but am having a problem with a document that
was created primarily consisting of a table. When the document is emailed,
the recipient can only see the first page, not the following 15 pages. I
emailed it to my private email address and I was able to see the whole
document, but no one else can. There are strange things happening within the
document, such as I am not able to repeat the headers on each page. When I
tried to copy and paste the table to an Excel file, it created an infinite
amount of columns to the right of the table. I tried to cut and paste the
info into another document, and again, I can see it, but no one else can. I
saved it on our data server. Someone from my company was able to view it
yesterday, but when he went to view it again today, he could only see one
page. I even tried to save it as a Word 97-2003 document. Any suggestions??
Thanks.

If the document was created in Word 2003, make sure that the table is not
wrapped (on the Table tab of Table Properties, check None for the wrapping
style). The reason this could be an issue is that Word 2003 allows wrapped
tables to be broken across pages, but previous versions do not. There is a
Compatibility Option in Word 2003 that can be set not to allow this (to make
Word 2003 documents compatible with previous versions).