Sue

Default Why can I view a document in print layout, but not in normal view?

I have a document that I can view in print layout, but not in normal view. I
am running MS WORD 2003, but I think this document was created in WORD 97.

Is the text in text boxes? These are not displayed in Normal view.

"Sue" wrote in message
I have a document that I can view in print layout, but not in normal view.

am running MS WORD 2003, but I think this document was created in WORD 97.

Charles Kenyon

Possibly it is all in text boxes or other drawing objects.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.