Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Merry Merry is offline

Default How do I chenge the caps words to small caps?

Dear Sir or Madam,
First of all I want you to excuse me for my big mistakes as I'm not
familiar with english language at all, and then thank you much for your
useful software( word).
Here I 'm going to get helps you about my problem as followes:
I have a texte with big words such as .. THE ABILITY OF A RADAR...
I want to chenge it to this form..The ability of a radar...
I don't know How I can do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mick [MSFT] mick [MSFT] is offline

Select the words and press the Shift key and the F3 key both at the same
time. This will change

THE ABILITY OF A RADAR

the ability of a radar

-Mick

"Merry" wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam,
First of all I want you to excuse me for my big mistakes as I'm not
familiar with english language at all, and then thank you much for your
useful software( word).
Here I 'm going to get helps you about my problem as followes:
I have a texte with big words such as .. THE ABILITY OF A RADAR...
I want to chenge it to this form..The ability of a radar...
I don't know How I can do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Select (highlight) the text. Then hold down the Shift key and press the F3
key to cycle between capital letters, small letters and initial capitals. You
can also do it through the menu - Format | Change Case and make your choice.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Merry" wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam,
First of all I want you to excuse me for my big mistakes as I'm not
familiar with english language at all, and then thank you much for your
useful software( word).
Here I 'm going to get helps you about my problem as followes:
I have a texte with big words such as .. THE ABILITY OF A RADAR...
I want to chenge it to this form..The ability of a radar...
I don't know How I can do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

First use Format | Change Case to change the words to either lowercase (if
you want only small caps) or Title Case (if you want caps and small caps).
Then use Format | Font to apply the Small Caps property (the keyboard
shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+K).