Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy Steuckrath Randy Steuckrath is offline

Default Word 2003 Print Failure from Vista Home Premium to Network Printer

On my home wireless network, I have the USB printer connected to a desktop PC
running XP SP2. My laptop is running Vista Home Premium and Word 2003. The
problem is some doc files with True Type fonts in bold print as garbage on
the network printer. The same files printed to the network printer from an XP
laptop print without error. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.
--
Randy Steuckrath