Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] blacklush@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default blank cover page to a document

how to add a blank cover page to a document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mazorj mazorj is offline

"
wrote in message
how to add a blank cover page to a document?

You mean besides slapping a blank piece of paper on top of the
print-out?

Or doing Control-Enter at the top of the first page?

You'll need to be a little more informative. Start with which version
you have and state exactly what you're trying to do that the first two
options won't accomplish for you.