drbak

Default bar ground design

sir,
I will like to sign up with u on microsoft becos, i want to be receiving
information about design,graphic,bar ground & lot more.i will be happy if u
can grant me in
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Not sure what it is that you want to sign up for, but this is not the place.

Take a look at http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/RSS.mspx

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.