Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RSunday RSunday is offline

Default Count pages in many word files

I have a folder structure with many word docs. I want to count the total
number of pages in all these word docs.

How is that easily done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

This is the third time you've posted this same question today...and
I've given you a solution. So please go back to your original posts to
get the answer.

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified Instructor, Editor/TechTrax Ezine
Tech Editor for Word & Office 2007 Bibles
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Dian.Chapman

Free PC Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word Tricks eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:03:04 -0800, RSunday
wrote:

I have a folder structure with many word docs. I want to count the total
number of pages in all these word docs.

How is that easily done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RSunday RSunday is offline

Sorry for that - somehow my entries didn't show up during the day - so I
thought my posting had failed.

wrote:

I have a folder structure with many word docs. I want to count the total
number of pages in all these word docs.

How is that easily done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

Actually, *I'M* sorry for ragging on you!smile

I was ASSUMING that you were being obnoxious, but as it turned
out...that day...it appears the server was the one being obnoxious and
was delaying/posting en masse msgs that were...therefore, showing up
late. Hence folks were reposting.

Cheers!

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified Instructor, Editor/TechTrax Ezine
Tech Editor for Word & Office 2007 Bibles
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Dian.Chapman

Free PC Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word Tricks eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting