Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MGR MGR is offline

Default Inches not an option in page setup

I want to use inches not points to set margins, but that option is no longer
available. Don't know when or how it changed. But I'd like get back that
option. Can anyone help me change the page setup default to go back to
inches? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In all versions there is an Options setting to select units of measurements,
but the location depends on version. It's on the General tab of Tools |
Options in Word 2003 and earlier; in Word 2007 I think it's buried somewhere
in Office Button | Word Options | Advanced.

http://word.mvps.org

"MGR" wrote in message
I want to use inches not points to set margins, but that option is no
longer
available. Don't know when or how it changed. But I'd like get back that
option. Can anyone help me change the page setup default to go back to
inches? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Prior to Word 2007
Tools Options General Measurement Units

Word 2007
Office button Word Options Advanced Display Show measurements in
units of

or if that doesn't fix it, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm