jilldean

Default Missing graphics in Word

Hi There

I dont know if anyone out there has any ideas on this one but all of a
sudden the graphics in my word documents are showing up as blank boxes.
I noticed this first when i did a screen print last week for some
documentation. I found that when I pasted this screenprint in word it
was just a blank box. Since then I cannot see any graphics jpg's etc
that I bring into word. I am using a pc on a network by the way and
the speed, memory etc should be fine

Any ideas?

PS. In print preview the graphics show up fine.

many Thanks

Jill

--
jilldean
Elannia

Go under Tools menu, select Options, and on the view tab make sure that
picture placeholders is unchecked and you should see your picture and
should print. Hope this helps.