Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Silver Dollar Bob Silver Dollar Bob is offline

Default Software to migrate Office 2003 Word files to Office 2007 Vista

I have some Word and Excel files on CDs and on a WD external hard drive that
were created in Office Basic Edition 2003 on a Dell XP. This week I
upgraded to Vista and purchased Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 with
Word, Excel and Powerpoint. I have read there is a utility or something that
will convert the Word and Excel documents so I can download them to the Vista
"C" drive. I'd appreciate any ideas.