David Houghton

Default How do I back up auto correct entries

Auto Correct in Word 2003 is a great aid in my work. I am about to change
computers and need to know how to save the entries in my machine, so that I
may transfer them to my new computer. Please help.

tony

Try the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard under Accessories/System Tools on
the Start/Programs menu.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

"David Houghton" David wrote in message
Auto Correct in Word 2003 is a great aid in my work. I am about to change
computers and need to know how to save the entries in my machine, so that

may transfer them to my new computer. Please help.

Charles Kenyon

See http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for step-by-step
instructions on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up customizations
including AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments, toolbars, macros,
etc.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.