Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jrazzi jrazzi is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I insert a picture in my document?

Hello Forum,

I have a very specific problem.
To wit -- I'm writing a manuscript for a Graphic Novel and I would like to insert a 'picture' on each page of the manuscript that will show how the panels will be laid out for the illustrator to follow.

So I have finsihed the art for the panel layouts for each page with PAINT and saved them in "my pictures", but I can't figure out how to insert each one into a very specific place in the manuscript.

For instance, if we're talking an 8 1/2" by 11" manuscript page, I would like the panel layout art to about a 1" wide and appear at the very top and right hand margins of the page.

Right now, when I try to insert a picture of one of the panel layouts into my document, the top of the image is cut off. Is this because I have to specify a certain size in the "properties" option in PAINT?

Thanks for any help; will be real happy to have it.

__Jim