Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bridget O''Keeffe Bridget O''Keeffe is offline

Default Tables crossing right and left page margins- help!

In Word 2003, I am having problems with tables in my document below a given
page break running over the right or left page margins. If I fit the table to
contents, the table stays on the page, but if I fit it to window, it goes off
the page and part of the table is not even visible anymore in print layout
view. This is true for all tables below the page break. When I removed the
page break, I got the opposite effect of what I expected: rather than table
problems below that point going away, the tables above that point acquired
the problem! I thought the problem might lie in the page set up, but I
havent been able to find anything that will fix my problem. I would really
appreciate any help!
--
Kind regards,
Bridget
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Are you sure that it is a page break and not a Next Page Section Break,
which is what I suspect that it is. Further, I suspect that the problem is
caused by the margin settings in that Section of the document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP