Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shari from Karkur Shari from Karkur is offline

Default header on empty page at end of section

I was trying to find out how to use the section break (odd page) feature, and
still have my header appear on the empty page.

(If there is an easy answer to this one in Word 2003, I'd like to hear it.)

I found this article:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm but i don't
understand where the described expression is supposed to go.

--
Shari from Karkur
Accidental Technical Writer

*life is what happens while you're busy making plans*
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Just insert the field construct on the page (using Ctrl+F9 to insert each
pair of field delimiters, { }). See the example file that the article links
to. Use Alt+F9 to show/hide field codes in the document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP