Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IDS687 IDS687 is offline

Default How to get Word to insert typed text into a 2nd place in the docum

I would like to create a letter and fax cover page where typing the
recipient's name on the cover page causes Word to insert the name in the
appropriate spot in the letter. Same for the address. Can anyone help me with
this.
Thanks in advance,
IDS687
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"IDS687" wrote in message
news
I would like to create a letter and fax cover page where typing the
recipient's name on the cover page causes Word to insert the name in the
appropriate spot in the letter. Same for the address. Can anyone help me
with
this.
Thanks in advance,
IDS687

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IDS687 IDS687 is offline

Default How to get Word to insert typed text into a 2nd place in the d

Greg,
Thanks so much for your tip. It was exactly what I needed.
Regards,
Ian

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

See: