Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
arkansas arkansas is offline

Default Why did I get only one letter per line when printing my paper?

My students are trying to print articles for their newspaper. Though it looks
alright on the screen the print preview shows just one letter on each line
and when they try to print (which we no longer try to do that) they get pages
of their document with one letter on each line.
Why would the print preview be different than what is on the monitor?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Is it hidden text?

--