Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gelatinous_Blob

Default Mailmerge Recipients doesn't work with SQL Server

I am attempting to filter records from a View in an SQL Server database using
the Mail Merge Recipients window in Word 2002 (SP3). I am attempting to
filter on a date range (e.g. registration_date 01/08/2004).

None of the query options get applied - instead Word returns all records in
the table. Is anyone aware of a work around? Is this a known issue with Word
2002? Or am I overlooking something obvious?