Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dlw dlw is offline

Default Email Merge with Trial Version

I just installed the trial version of Office 2007, I'm trying to do an email
merge with addresses in Excel. I'm using the Wizard, all the steps seem to
be working, I can bring up the list of receipients, but on the last window,
Merge to Email, I enter the Subject Line, Format, etc, and click OK, nothing
happens, and in Outlook, there is nothing in Sent Items, nothing in the
outbox.
Can I do an email merge in the trial version?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dlw dlw is offline

OK, I forgot to activate the outlook 2007, so the send was grayed out. But
then I did do a Help/Activate, but the Send is still grayed out?