Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mongersmom Mongersmom is offline

Default Auto-numbering, second line does not line up, how to change?

One of my forms I use for work has auto numbering, where there is:
1. xxxxxxx
xxxxxx

with the second, and any additional lines lining up underneath the first
line. It will do it with just one space between the number 1 and the text,
but not two spaces, and that is what I need. I put two spaces after the
number 1, type my text, and when the second line rolls around it looks like
this:
1. xxxxxxx
xxxxxx .

I just installed Office 2007, and it is such a pain, I am beginning to hate
it. Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If this is single-level numbering, just right-click an item and choose
Adjust List Indents from the context menu. Change the settings as required.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP