ljd2005

Default I am unable to paste anything that I have copied

I have copied text and when I go to paste it into a document or even an
email..the paste option is greyed out, even when I right click the past
option isn't there..Help please!

Is Word already open when you Copy? If not, is your copy of Word part of
Works Suite?

"ljd2005" wrote in message
I have copied text and when I go to paste it into a document or even an
email..the paste option is greyed out, even when I right click the past
option isn't there..Help please!

ljd2005

Hi Suzanne..it's not just in word it's in everything, even my Paint Shop Pro..
I have tried it with Word already open too and it's still the same..
it's not part of Works Suite - I run Office 2003
Regards - Linda

"ljd2005" wrote in message
I have copied text and when I go to paste it into a document or even an
email..the paste option is greyed out, even when I right click the past
option isn't there..Help please!

Ah, that's a different problem. Without wanting to be alarmist, I'll just
note that inability to paste is one symptom of infection by the Blaster
worm; see

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is Word already open when you Copy? If not, is your copy of Word part of
Works Suite?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"ljd2005" wrote in message
I have copied text and when I go to paste it into a document or even

an
email..the paste option is greyed out, even when I right click the

past
option isn't there..Help please!

ljd2005

Thanks Suzanne..I am running a check now, I have my Anti Virus up to date, a
Firewall, AdAware, SpyBot that I run often, it beats me how these things get
through...I will let you know the results..
Regards - Linda :-)