Barry Millman

Default More Themes for Word 2000?

Hi:

I am using MS Word 2000 in the Windows XP environment. I want to
use additonal themes to create HTML files from Word.

I installed Frontpage 2003 on my machine. I am not able to access
the additional themes from Frontpage 2003 in Word.

How can I access these added Frontpage 2003 themes from Word 2000?

How can I modify the themes that Word can use (I understand that
this can be done from Frontpage 2003)?

Thank you,

Barry Millman
Anne Troy

Barry: I hate to ask. If you have FrontPage, why in the world would you use
Word to do your HTML?
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com