Tom

Default Themes how to create

I'm using word 2003 on XP SP2. How do you create a custom theme?

I tried searching with my loyal and hard working office assistant, but found
nothing relating to how to make a theme. Keywords i used we how to create
a custom theme. Anyhow, anyone here know how to make a theme?

Thanks
Carol

Hi Tom,

Do one of the following:

To a new Web page

On the File menu, click New.
Under Other templates, click On my computer, and then click the Web Pages
tab.
Double-click the template you want.
On the Format menu, click Theme.
In the Choose a Theme list, click the theme you want.
Select the options you want.
To an existing document, e-mail message, or Web page

Open the document, e-mail message, or Web page that you want to apply a
theme (theme: A set of unified design elements that provides a look for your
document by using color, fonts, and graphics.) to.
For e-mail messages, click in the body of the message.