Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ballerinal

Default How do you keep a line from moving when you type on it in a templa

I am creating a template from. This form will have fill-in lines for
addresses, signatures, etc. When I create the template with these lines and
try to type in them, the lines move and I want them to stay where they are in
the form. Any suggestions?