Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathleen

Default Multiple Page Header

I have a 26 page multiple page document. The first page is the cover page,
followed by Table of Contents. The next page (comment pages 1 and 2). Pages
3-5 are not numbered as they are reserved for inserts. How do I start
automatic page numbering to start with page 6 to the end for my next page?

Thank you for any assistance.
--
Kathleen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Insert a section before page 6. Display the header or footer that shows the
page number. Clear the 'Same as previous' button on the Headers and Footers
toolbar. Go to Insert Page Numbers. Click Format. Enter 1 as the 'Start
At' value.