Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chip Chip is offline

Default Envelop Window

I wrote 20 checks. I want to print 20 envelops. How do I keep the envelop
window open after printing the first check? It closes and then three steps
more to get back in.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click "Attach to Document." You then have the envelope as a document that
can be changed and printed as needed. The envelope is section 1, page 0, so
you'll need to specify 0 or s1 in the "Pages" box in the Print dialog or
choose "Current page."