Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
steeler06

Default Word 2003 and removal of Avery Wizard

Running Word 2003 SP2 (M/S Office Professional Edition 2003) and because the
Avery Wizard was not working correctly, have uninstalled the Avery Wizard via
Add/Remove Programs; however, the avery wizard icon still shows up in my word
toolbar icons. If I click on the icon, eventhough the program has been
removed, it automatically pops up "My Computer" display? Thought I would try
to re-install the latest version of the avery wizard, but then I have (2)
avery icons in my word toolbar, neither of which work properly. Would like
to totally remove avery from my icons and try a fresh install of the avery
wizard. How to I remove all traces of the old avery wizard and just have one
icon that works.