Huazhi

Default Embed PowerPoint Object

I have a powerpoint file with 16 pages(slide), I inserted this file in to MS
Word as an object(Enable Display as icon). After that i try to double click
powerpoint icon in this document. The PowerPoint show only one page. but i
try it in other PC. I can see all the pages. What happen and how can I see
them all?

Thank you in advance
Word Heretic

G'day Huazhi ,

This is where the hyperlink excels.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Huazhi reckoned:

I have a powerpoint file with 16 pages(slide), I inserted this file in to MS
Word as an object(Enable Display as icon). After that i try to double click
powerpoint icon in this document. The PowerPoint show only one page. but i
try it in other PC. I can see all the pages. What happen and how can I see
them all?

Thank you in advance

Word Heretic

G'day Huazhi ,

I really hate embedding foreign objects inside of documents. It is not
what the Word document was really designed for. So, I make the PDF
available on the intranet / internet and then create a hyperlink in
the word document to this pdf.

Also, target machines need acrobat reader installed, was it on the
machine that didn't work.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Huazhi reckoned:

Insert Object UX Microsoft Word Help 3 January 5th 05 09:12 AM
How do I open a PowerPoint file in Word 2000? JSilver Microsoft Word Help 1 December 17th 04 05:19 AM
email powerpoint attachment goes blank when i receive it harald Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 03:45 PM
hyperlink to an file shown as an object Chrath Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 02:45 PM
What is a document scrap object elliewiz Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 09:41 PM