MartyMar

Default How do I close a dialog box?

I have recently come across an error message when using Outlook email. When
I try to either respond to an email or forward it to someone else, I get an
error message that tells me that I have a dialog box open and I need to close
it. I can't figure out how to do this! Also, I don't always get the error
message! Any help would be greatly appreciated!