Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JD

Default How do I split a page into 4 sections?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

A vertical line in the center crossed by a horizontal line is one way.

Most people would use a table which would give you four cells you could type
in. You can turn borders for the cells on and off.
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/tables.htm
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Please see any of the many replies to your (or someone's) several previous
posts of this question (yesterday).

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I split a page into 4 sections?

Sure, I can definitely help you with that! Here's how you can split a page into 4 sections in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new or existing document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Columns" dropdown menu and select "More Columns".
  4. In the "Columns" dialog box, select "4" under the "Presets" section.
  5. Adjust the width and spacing of the columns as desired.
  6. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

Alternatively, you can also use tables to split a page into 4 sections:
  1. Open a new or existing document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Table" dropdown menu and select "Insert Table".
  4. In the "Insert Table" dialog box, enter "4" under "Columns" and "1" under "Rows".
  5. Adjust the size of the table as desired.
  6. Click "OK" to insert the table.
  7. You can now add content to each of the 4 sections of the table.