Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pruncey Pruncey is offline

Default Is it possible

I have about 20 different customer mailmerge databases that I'd like to
consolidate into 1 large database. Is there any easy way to do this without
having to retype all of the information?
--
Prunce

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Answered in another group - please don't multi-post!

Pruncey wrote:
I have about 20 different customer mailmerge databases that I'd like
to consolidate into 1 large database. Is there any easy way to do
this without having to retype all of the information?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pruncey Pruncey is offline

First time here, I didn't realize that there were categories. I thought I
posted in the wrong category to begin with so that's why I posted here again.
I didn't realize it was a big deal. My apologies.
--
Prunce

Pruncey wrote:
I have about 20 different customer mailmerge databases that I'd like
to consolidate into 1 large database. Is there any easy way to do
this without having to retype all of the information?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Most of us who answer questions here access many groups. Multi-posting is
therefore frowned upon. If you wish to post to more than one newsgroup, then
put all the groups in the same 'send-to' line separated by commas. This
links the messages and minimizes duplication of effort by those who respond
to questions. You may find using newsgroup access
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm more convenient.