Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ash

Default how do I remove "angle corners" from my word page

Somehow I have mucked up my page format. I suspect it happened when I was
clicking the table icons in the tool bar. At the 4 corners of my blamk page I
get right angle lines displayed. They look like tab stop and are aligne to
the LHS and RHS tab marks when I view the format tab tool. I cant get rid of
it. heck I dont even know ehat the symbols are called. Have looked up a few
resources but not much luck so far. Does any one know what I am talking about
or knows the fix.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod

Hi Ash,

Under Tools|Options View, uncheck 'Text Boundaries'.

Cheers

"Ash" wrote in message
Somehow I have mucked up my page format. I suspect it happened when I was
clicking the table icons in the tool bar. At the 4 corners of my blamk

page I
get right angle lines displayed. They look like tab stop and are aligne to
the LHS and RHS tab marks when I view the format tab tool. I cant get rid

of
it. heck I dont even know ehat the symbols are called. Have looked up a

few
resources but not much luck so far. Does any one know what I am talking

about
or knows the fix.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

"Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
page number positioning and format tinaa Page Layout 3 February 4th 06 12:38 AM