gordy1292

Default How do I stop having new typing delete the next letter?

Apparently I hit a wrong key upon occasion so that, from that point onward in
typing a document, the next letter I type in deletes the letter to its right.
Two questions: what causes that to happen and, when it does, how do I make
it stop?

Anne Troy

Hi, Gordy. Please see:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm