Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] kfoster@pfeinc.com is offline

Default send to mail recipient ( as Attachment) the email will not send.

I have a couple of users that when they use the send to mail recipient ( as
Attachment) the email will not send. Everything works fine up to point when
they click on send. When they do nothing happens. If they use send to mail
recipient where it embeds the file then it works fine.
Thanks
Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jornie Jornie is offline

When I use "send to email recipient" Word crashes on me. What email program
and operating system are you using?

Somebody replied to my earlier post said to activate send as attachment, you
need to write some VBA code. Unfortunately I don't know how to go about it.
If you do know VBA, then you can find it in my earlier post (about 5 pages
back).
--
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote 2007.

" wrote:

I have a couple of users that when they use the send to mail recipient ( as
Attachment) the email will not send. Everything works fine up to point when
they click on send. When they do nothing happens. If they use send to mail
recipient where it embeds the file then it works fine.
Thanks
Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] kfoster@pfeinc.com is offline

Default send to mail recipient ( as Attachment) the email will not sen

I am using Outloook 2003 and windows XP pro with Office 2003. I didnt have to
activate any thing it was working it just stopped.
Regard's
Ken

" wrote:

I have a couple of users that when they use the send to mail recipient ( as
Attachment) the email will not send. Everything works fine up to point when
they click on send. When they do nothing happens. If they use send to mail
recipient where it embeds the file then it works fine.
Thanks
Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pubscout pubscout is offline

Go he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918792

Follow the directions very carefully, then restart. This fix worked for me,
running XP Pro with Outlook Express and Word 2007. Good Luck.

" wrote:

I have a couple of users that when they use the send to mail recipient ( as
Attachment) the email will not send. Everything works fine up to point when
they click on send. When they do nothing happens. If they use send to mail
recipient where it embeds the file then it works fine.
Thanks
Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] kfoster@pfeinc.com is offline

I have alrady done this KB procedure and all my entries were correct. Thank
you for the response