Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FrustratedinNJ FrustratedinNJ is offline

Default "noncommercial use"

Hello, I hope someone can help. I clearly have a microsoft office 2007 basic
license. I verified by going to word options, resources and then about. Yet
all my office applications display "noncommercial use". Because of this, I
am unable to interface with a third party application to use word in
conjunction with the other application.

I have uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled the office suite only to
encounter the same problem.

Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Programs list in the Windows control panel are there any other Office 2007 products listed as installed, including a trial or
Home & Student Edition, or are you using more than one Logon profile?

If so those can have another installed Office 2007 paid product, in this case a single machine license for Office 2007 Basic
Edition, hold that display in the application title line.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP