Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GTCUW GTCUW is offline

Default Form Check boxes disappear

We are trying to create a form, with check boxes that are able to be clicked
and filled, and do not show us red or blue for mark up. I finally figured
out how to remove the red and blue, by protecting the fields from the Form
toolbar, but then the boxes dissappear. Please help, anyone.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NYSA-HD NYSA-HD is offline

The red and blue in your question seem to indicate you may have track changes
turned on. Do you want track changes? You may just need to turn track
changes off by double clicking TRK in your status bar. Also, after creating
the check box from the form toolbar, just then protect the document using
Tools, Protect to activate the boxes for use.